The average adult need seven to nine hours of sleep each night. Insomnia is very common and can be the result of stress, health problems, or your environment.
Here are some useful tips to help you sleep better:
- Go to bed and get up at the same time every day
- Avoid lying in
- Establish a bedtime routine
- Make sure that your bed and bedding are comfortable
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol in the evening
- Don’t eat a heavy meal late at night
- Try a remedy like medical marijuana – which you can take in several different ways (learn more)
- You could also try melatonin gummies – these are made of a naturally produced chemical which tells your body it is time to rest.
- Avoid exercise in the evening
- Keep your bedroom cool and dark – the ideal temperature is 18C
- Ban TV and computers form the bedroom and try not to use them for 2 hours before going to bed
- Try to avoid napping during the day, or if you do make sure it is at the same time each day.
If you are following all the above steps and you’re still finding it difficult to sleep the cause may be your bed. There are a number of mobility specialist that create custom mobility beds that are made to measure. They have a lift that allows you to get in and out of bed much easier. They can also rise up to use for support whilst reading.
Relieves aches and Pains
Custom mobility beds make getting in and out of bed so much easier. The bed lifts up and down as you wish, using a handy remote control. To get into bed with ease, simply lift the bed up so that it is easy to get onto, and then let it back down to a comfortable position so you can sleep easy.
Not only does the design save you much-needed energy, but it is also customised to suit you. Your measurements are taken and the bed is handmade and then installed for you. The custom part of the bed allows it to be risen to the perfect height for you and you can also choose the design so it fits with the décor of your room.
After you are done choosing the bed, you can also look for pocket sprung mattresses. What is a pocket sprung mattress would be a possible question you have in mind. Well, these mattresses are made from individual pocket springs, with each spring enclosed within its own fabric pocket. It tends to help in reducing the person’s movement from one area of the mattress to the other while sleeping. Therefore, this would make a good choice for a mattress to accompany your bed and might even be helpful in relieving the pain you have.
Discount if you trade in your old furniture
Also, if your trade in your old furniture you can often get great deals like getting a minimum of 250 off the price of your bed. This means you can recycle your old furniture, whilst getting a discount off the price off your new bed. If you believe your existing furniture to be worth more than 250 a home assessment can be carried out to see if more discount can be offered.
You can choose from a selection of comfortable and supportive mattresses. Mattresses include Latex Mattresses, Reflex Foam Mattresses, and Memory Foam Mattresses. All the mattresses are designed with the support and comfort of you, so you can get the best night possible.
You can also include linen, a massage system, grab rails and more.
If your sleeping problems still continue, it’s best to visit your GP who will help find the solution to the problem.
Leave a Reply